Monday, October 25, 2010

Starting A New Blog... Again!

I always get into my head that I could just start a new blog at anytime and that it is gonna be the most amazing thing that I will ever do. Everyone will read it and think I am intelligent and funny and they will be inspired by my unique view of the world. Maybe that could happen, mostly likely it won't though and that is okay with me.

The main thing that has been stopping me from starting this venture is fear. The fear that everyone will just see a young kid trying hard to just not drown in this crazy world.  In the end I will have to realize that this is okay because in all honesty that is a little bit how I feel sometimes.

But when I sit down and really start to think about all the reasons I want to post my thoughts and feelings, it has very little to do with impressing anyone else and more to do with me needing to find another way to express myself. Of my many hopes for this blog I wish to work on perfecting myself as I have been asked to do, and just maybe in the process of helping myself grow, I can help others as well.

I guess I will sooner or later find out how this venture goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)