Friday, July 1, 2011

HP Challenge - Day 17 Deathly Hallows Review

With the first part of the movie out already and knowing that it was really good, I am excited for the second part of the Deathly Hallows movie. I am not necessarily excited for this to be over with. It has been a part of all of our lives for so long. And watching Hogwarts burn I think many people are going to be brought to tears. I have high hopes for this last movie which can turn out to be a bad thing when you head to the movie theater, but I think this will be so epic, and based on the fact that it is directed by David Yates and so was the last couple, which were pretty darn good, I will continue to believe that is will knock my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)