Thursday, July 7, 2011

HP Challenge - Day 23 Movie/Book Tears

So this is kind of a dumb question I think just because you basically would not have a heart if there was no part of the movies or books that didn't make you cry or tear up even a little bit. I remember clearly the night that I finished reading the Goblet of Fire. I remember very much that it was very late in the night and the whole house was asleep and I had to keep down the sobs when Cedric was gone. And every time I watch that movie and Voldemort steps on Cedric's face and then when Cedric's dad yells out when he sees his son's body. It is all too much for me. then to follow up with the death's of Sirius and Dumbledore in the following two books. And not to mention the final book, it is not uncommon for me to throw the book across the room when a character dies, be upset for a little bit of time and then run over to retrieve the book and continue reading. So to answer this question very much yes the movies and the books make me cry or tear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)