Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HP Challenge - Day 22 Harry Potter vs. Twilight

If you have read any of my previous posts or even talked to me you will know the answer to this question already. For me it is Harry Potter to the end. A lot of people might think that I am choosing HP or Twilight because I have never given Twilight a chance, which is totally wrong. I have read the books and watched the movies for Twilight. Even though I enjoyed the base value of Twilight it was hard for me to get into the story enough to even think about reading the books again. And I tend to only re-watch the movies when I am in the mood for a laugh. So overall, wizards, dragons, magic and long life will always be way cooler that strength and living forever, when you really think about it how boring would immortality be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)