Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Little Help From Our Friends

Today really seemed to be all about friends at church. Or at least that was what I was suppose to learn about today in church because that is what I took away from all the different lessons.

In Relief Society today there was mention of sometimes how the spirit can speak with our friends through us. What an amazing thing to be able to help out someone special in your life. I think that is what just happened to me, after being reminded of this fact and having a great spiritual day at church today I came home and just wanted to rest. As I laid here on the couch watching terrible TV shows and contemplating a nap, I was told to get up and get my scriptures and read them. 

I am never really the person who knows what to look up and study so I just try to pick up where I left off. Currently I am still working my way through the Book of Mormon. Slowly but surely I will get through it. But apparently this is exactly where I was suppose to read because while reading through I found a verse that I was prompted to send to all my friends. I can't be sure at this time if it was something they needed to hear or something that I just needed to share but I feel really confident that it will help them. I absolutely love days when I can feel the spirit helping me help someone else, even if i don't understand what is happening or how it might help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)