Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Corn Maze Adventures

Had a great time at the corn maze this last weekend. There are many other activities there other than just walking around in the corn maze. We got to shoot corn out of a corn cannon and pumpkins from a giant sling shot. There was great food, homemade fudge in all kinds of delicious flavors and winning free stuff from the radio station that was there that day. I am excited to go back at night time and go through the night maze and haunted houses that they have there.
Corn Maze entrance

Lea picks out the perfect pumpkin to sling shot

Epic win, I hit the target with the corn

Team work to launch the last pumpkin, it went pretty far

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mel! Congrats on winning my giveaway! email me when you get a chance so I can send it off to you! :) lauren_e_jones@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I am glad yoy enjoyed yourself. How was it at night? Sorry to have missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)