Monday, April 23, 2012

Garden Update - Week 2

It has been a week since I planted my little garden, I have been watching it grow before my eyes but I want everyone to see it and see how easy it can be for someone living alone, in an apartment, with no yard space, to grow something delicious and healthy. You may recall that my garden currently consists of tomatoes and zucchini, hopefully adding some more veggies soon, but for now I am only adding slowly.

Day 1
This is my little garden today, one week later. There may not be much visible difference but I see the changes. The zucchini is almost double it's original size and the Early Girl tomatoes are starting to show blossoms. This week I will be looking at getting some more containers and soil. Also starting some okra seeds and maybe adding a new vegetable. Trying to decide between radishes and cucumbers.

Zucchini and Earl Girl tomatoes
Super Tasty tomatoes
Phoenix tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)