Thursday, April 26, 2012

Plant Life

The plants are alive! Now I am not talking Little Shop of Horrors alive, we all know how that didn't turn out so well. But even though I can see with my own eyes that a plant is growing I forget that means it is a living thing and it can move and change to it's needs. I bring this up because as anyone who has read my blog lately knows I am growing tomatoes in my little garden. Two of my plants are actually growing upside down in a tomato planter. What I like most about this is that some how the plants know they are upside down and correct themselves. Yes they actually twist their stems to make it so the leaves are facing skyward. You may not believe me but I have taken some pictures of course as proof. A regular Tin Tin is what I am.


So there you have it, how amazing it is that plants can do this. Not just grow upward and outward but that they know something is unusual and they correct it themselves. I am sure there is a life lesson in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)