Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Garden Update - Week 4

Keeping up with the updates, I had a big weekend in my little garden. Things seem to be coming along quite well. Hopefully soon the peppers and the radishes will spring up then I won't have to worry about forgetting where I planted the radishes. Soon the flowers will be blooming and the tomatoes will start their little fruits, I can barely believe it has been about a month already and the plants seem to be thriving. I am already starting to think about what to plant this week, there is just a little bit of room left at this point but so many more things that I would like to grow. I might be going overboard but I am also thinking of all the wonderful things that I can make and eat for myself and others that will come from this small and simple garden.

Flower section - Dahlia, Morning Glory, Star Jasmine
New Planter - Tomatoes, Zucchini, Peppers, Radishes
Strawberries, Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)