Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Garden Update - Week 5

Wow it is officially over a month since I have started my garden. Things are now happening at a slower pace than before. I am anxiously awaiting for the fruit of the tomato plants to start showing and some seeds to start sprouting. Right now there is only some blossoms that have been around for a couple of weeks. I knew when I first decided to do this project that it is a waiting game at some point and now I am here... waiting... and I really want there to be something that I can pick and eat already, somehow I have decided that will be the true test of my gardening skills.
Tomatoes, Okra, Peppers, Golden Poppies
Dahlia
Strawberries
Guido helping out
Zucchini, Cucumber, Radishes, Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)