Saturday, June 11, 2011

Don't Hold Your Breathe

That is the saying everyone knows. The funny thing is that in life there are events that happen where it feels like you are doing just that, holding your breathe.

Right now there are a couple of those events in my life that I can think of. I am at this point, the one towards the end where you are thinking to yourself I can't keep this up forever. And at the same time your lungs just start to burn a bit, but you push yourself to hold on just a little longer. When all you really want is for it to all be over or to be able to feel that relief when that oxygen hits your lungs.

I would give anything to be able to breath again. To know what the decision is going to be and most of all how it is going to effect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)