Sunday, June 19, 2011

HP Challenge - Day 5 Favorite Male Character

This question is even harder than yesterday's question. How do you pick one favorite in a cast of extremely valiant male characters?

I could go with Fred and George because how awesome is it when they just up and leave Hogwarts in a blaze of fireworks? What about Charlie in the background training dragons, I mean how cool is that? Neville is so wonderfully pathetic, Remus is a werewolf, Sirius is a bonafied bad boy, Hagrid ain't afraid of any crazy creature and Dumbledore well he is so awesome it isn't even funny.

Then of course we have Ronnie the Bear and Harry freakin' Potter. I mean need I say more? They get by in school but when it really counts is there anyone else you would want to go into battle with? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)