Thursday, June 16, 2011

HP Challenge - Day 2 Favorite Movie

Oh man how I have enjoyed this movies many times over the past decade. I have been to every midnight opening for each of these movies, it was never something that I was willing to miss. The t-shirts, the dressing up, loads of sugar to stay awake and the friends that I was able to share the experiences with. With all these memories how do you pick which movie is your favorite?

Although I love watching all of the movies, I think I get most excited when Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire comes on TV. I have very fond memories of the night that my entire college apartment got together, dressed up and went to the theater. The thrills of watching the Quiddtich Wolrd Cup, the Durmstrang boys enter, the excitement of the Yule Ball and the performance by The Weird Sisters. Then the Tri-Wizard Tournament, the return of Voldemort and the sorrowful death of Cedric. At this time I would like to go on record as saying I loved Robert Pattinson back then before this Twilight craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)