Saturday, June 25, 2011

HP Challange - Day 11 Character You Are Most Like

I have never really thought about what character I am most like for the franchise. Sometimes I like to think that I would be a lot like Hermione, good grades and great at magic. I always hated getting in trouble in school so I just tried my best to do what I was suppose to much like her. I don't think that I would be top of my class, or the school for that matter and I really think that I would be much better at flying on a broom.

With these criteria I think that I am more like Ginny. She does well enough in school and is a powerful witch. She is brave and doesn't take crap from anyone. She is great on a broom and well she is from humble backgrounds much like myself. So overall yeah I am most like Ginny which is okay with me because in the end I will have my own Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)